
Now For Dog # 4 out of 4! She is just about the sweetest dog ever who wouldn't hurt a fly. I got her in well, April, hence her name, April. She just turned 3 on February 21st. You really couldn't ask for a better dog. Something that is so funny about her is that she loves opening doors! She can actually open our sliding glass door that leads to her territoy, the backyard. Sometimes Rachel will come up to her and sit on her and April just let's her!! She loves her organic doggy cookies too. We love April!!!!!!
Your Friend,
Caleb





5 comments:
I had no idea you loved dogs this much until you started a blog. You get that from your dad don't you?
I wish I could meet April, maybe next time we come to AZ????
I forgot how pretty April is. I'm sure you have trained her very well. :O) So, your Dad wanted me to tell you that we are going to a Mock Dodger game on Saturday. Since the new stadium has never been used, they are going to have a practice round before the real Spring Training starts. Dad's work is having their employees and families go try out all the seats, rest rooms, and food. It should be fun. And it might be a great oppurtunity for autographs! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you.
BORING!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!!!
thanks ken
Post a Comment