Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Strange or What?


















Ok, so I was in the backyard playing with my dog when i look at the basketball court behind me and see this strange MAN! yea that's right a man playing basketball just look at what he's wearing!! I had to do a double take so, I went inside, got the camera and I saw this guy wearing really sho' shorts. (See Images Above)

4 comments:

Judi Oakley said...

Oh Caleb. You are so funny. You crack me up! I love the dog posts, they are so sweet. Looks like you only have one left to do. I am looking forward to it. I am also excited to see what other strange and interesting things you come across in the world. I love you. Love Judi

Emily said...

Caleb, you did a great job on your blog!! I'm impressed. Yes, those short shorts are pretty funny, but they were pretty smokin' when I was a kid.

Mom

ManicMandee said...

Love your blog! It's fun. You are so cool. Miss you.

Ken-Ken said...

Hey! nice bloggo caleb. But, I showed you how to do most of it..... :)