Friday, March 27, 2009

Baseball

sorry I haven't written in so long, but I've been so busy with baseball. on Monday we had tryouts for the 8th grade team that continued on to wednesday. there were so many people who tried out for the A team so they had to put me on C team (the overflow) team. but that's ok because now I'm the best on the team and I'm going to try out as a left handed pitcher! it should be really fun!

7 comments:

Ken-Ken said...

Your going to try out for left handed picther! Lucky Ducky! cool, anyway, Do you know yet if your the left handed pitcher?
Bye, Bye, Bubby! Good luck at bubby goosh!
-Kennedy

Ken-Ken said...

(P.S. I like saying buuby goosh)

Judi Oakley said...

That's cool Caleb! When do you try out for pitcher? Good luck! I hope you get it. Let us know how it goes. I miss you. I hope you are having fun with your Grandma!! Have a good weekend! I know it is a big one! I love you.

Anonymous said...

you've always been able to make lemonade when life gives you lemons! Great job! I hope you do good!
xoxoxo

Emily said...

I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Caleb, I need a new post on your blog....I love getting updates! How did the whole baseball thing go down? Let an aunt know these things! I'm sure everyone will appreciate it too!!!
xoxoxo

handmadegiftsarebest said...

I love your blog, Caleb. Guess what I found today whle cleaning out my craft room which used to be your bedroom. I found a page torn from your journal in which you tell the great feeling you had when you were baptised. I love it. I will send it to you. I hope you will treasure it and keep it in a special place.

See you in about 3 weeks!
Love,
Grama Matson