Monday, April 6, 2009
Marana Middle School (My Team) V.S. Flowing Wells ( recap of 4-2)
On My "C" team there are 23 kids! You only need about 14 kids! So, my coach did an excellent job trying to play everyone. I only got to play one inning but in that time I got the out that secured the game for us. There's 2 opposing runners on 1st and 2nd (i'm playing as 3rd baseman.) the runner on 2nd steals as our pitcher lifts his leg towards the homeplate. Strike. the catcher catches the ball and zips it towards me. I jump up and catcch the ball just in time to come down and smack the runner in the face! that out was the difference between a potential 9-9 game and a 9-8 game us. Thanks to me, we won that game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awesome! Good job Caleb. What time do your games usually start?
4:30 usually
WooHoo! Good job bubby goosh!
Post a Comment