Monday, April 6, 2009
Marana Middle School (My Team) V.S. Wilsonn K-8
Today's Game was really close. in the first ininng we were up 4-0. We maintained the lead until the 5th inning when the other team had the bases loaded and eventually scored them all to make it 4-4. the next ininng we came up and slugged in 4 more to make it 8-4 us. The other team really brought it in the final ininng. they scored 2 in the first two batters with 0 outs. 8-6. their big slugger came up and brought in 3 more to create the final 8-9 Wilson. so our record is 1-1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
that sounds intense I wish I could have been there.
I'm so glad you are enjoying baseball this year. You have a great team and an even better attitude. I'm so proud!
You are a great sports commentator. And I am sure you're an awesome ball player too.
thanks all my games start at 4:30
woops, that comment was for my last post
I really enjoy your writing. Great job in baseball AND in school!
Post a Comment